If you’re new to the franchising experience, we have built you a simple starter’s guide to understanding the language you will eventually become familiar with throughout your journey. Whether you’re well-versed in the industry or just gathering capital to make your first investment, the language we have highlighted is consistently utilized in the franchising space. There are plenty of stages in the All Pro Cleaning Systems franchise journey that help elevate your franchising knowledge from novice to expert. Read on to learn more!
- Franchisee: In the relationship between the franchise brand and the investor, the franchisee would be the investor. For All Pro Cleaning Systems, a franchisee is an individual who is looking to acquire a facility management franchise location under our reputable brand name. The title of the franchisee is applicable to business owners of one or multiple locations.
- Franchisor: The title of the franchisor is given to the company that is bringing in investors for the opportunity of operating a location under their name. The benefit of this relationship is to operate under the company’s established brand name while following a proven model.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD): Do you have more questions regarding training and support All Pro Cleaning Systems provides? Would you like to know more about the make-up of your initial investment and how much can expect to financially commit? Are there questions about the brand’s performance history that you need answers to?
All of these questions and plenty more are answered throughout the Franchise Disclosure Document. The FDD is a legal document that helps the investor formulate an educated opinion of the potential investment and partnership prior to committing. This document is broken down into sections labeled as ‘Items’ that are each dedicated to specific subjects of the franchising experience. You will have plenty of time to review this document and ask our franchising experts any questions.
- Franchise Fee: If you have reviewed the FDD and you’d like to continue with the franchising process, you will be expected to fulfill the franchise fee. The franchise fee is your key to unlock all of the benefits that come from working with a larger and established brand name. The franchise fee grants you access to use the reputable name of companies like All Pro Cleaning Systems. In addition to this, this fee also is payment toward our in-depth training and extensive ongoing support that we provide all franchisees. The amount of money you can expect to commit to the franchise fee for an All Pro Cleaning Systems franchise experience is $50,000.
- Working Capital: Along with the franchise fee, the working capital is an aspect of your initial investment that is crucial to the early stages of your franchising experience. This piece of the initial investment provides the franchisee with additional financial comfort within the first months of their starting period. For potential franchisees of All Pro Cleaning Systems who are looking to own a facility management franchise, the working capital required is $25,000.
Do you want to learn more about the franchising process with All Pro Cleaning Systems? Contact us today!